Friday, December 15, 2017

55.3 MILES

 Well crap.  All ready to go, headed out the door and at 0.8 miles sssssssssss flat back tire.  Ughhh.  I walk home and was determined to change as fast as I could.  Pop off half the tire, didn't even bother with trying to get the other side to release.  Got the tube out pretty darn quick, it's was not a thorn it was a pinch flat.  So I got the new tube out pump it up a bit and stuffed it in all the way around.   And to my dismay about three inches of it would not fit in. 👀   Huh? I don't remember this happening last time, so I kind of panicked, I didn't just want to shove it in there and then blow it up only to get another flat, because of inserting incorrectly.    Hopped in the car and took Chris back tire too and stopped off at Sport LTD to let the professionals handle it.  Left Chris tire and I got mine back fast.   What I really wanted to do was jump on the bike and head up the hill, yeah I would be mega dropped, but then I decided not to, had no desire to be stuck out in the sticks by my self.   I need my sticks to be close to home so I rode in the park in circles.  Was going to do 33 miles, but was not feeling that bad so I keep going.  And yeah by the time I got to 47 miles I was so sore.  I took a break to get Chris tire.  Slapped it on his bike and we were off.     Yay riding with my hubby very sorely, I stood up and peddled on the bike and it was so cold Burrrrrrr. The soreness is on the bike, once I get off I'm fine.   I going to opted for 33 miles tomorrow.    And another thing I'm not going to the gym till after the new year.    Getting to my goal is going to take every thing I have.    
Now ask me how my thighs feel.   They feel super huge! 
Ok my speedometer is working fine.  Now you might ask why I'm bring this up. 
Because my Max speed is 62.0  WHhhhhaaat!
Holy crap.  Half way through the ride I look down and 62 mph.  Hell were was I?   UFO? Missing time.  Hell I didn't know I had it in my to go that fast and still be alive.   LOL 
Well every thing is sound so it's just a glitch.   Or is it? 






No comments:

Post a Comment