Monday, December 11, 2017

SPLASH!

I'M BACK!   I've been off the bike for 1 month and doing nothing but window painting and the I'm going to ride 250 miles in 7 days for a $50 dollar gift card.   Whooo Hooo.  So I have to average about  35 miles a day to reach 250 miles.  So I'm ready to go into crazed mode, because not only is it very cold,  I got to start doing some riding to condition my metal state to do this.   That $50 dollars is mine.    When I was 8 years old I was sent to a camp called Good News Camp in Oregon, it was located in the deep woods and all I can remember is how whinny all the other kids were.  How does this relate to cycling I'm getting there.    There was this little creek we would hike to and when we got there all the kids would be making such a fuss on how cold the water was and just whining up storm I would tell them if you just jump in and get it over with your body will adjust to the temperature faster.  Well it's is like cycling don't think about what's in front of you just get on the bike and ride.  The more time you spend thinking about what the weather is like or what not, the more you'll convince your self you can't do it.  You damage your mind set, because you automatically planted the doubt in your head.  If you don't think and just act  Rrrrraaawwwwww you'll do it.
If your joining me for the Black Cat Christmas Ride here is the details.





 Note:  Chico/Durham & Paradise.   I had Yuba City on the brain and didn't see it until I posted it to the Chico Area group rides. 












This is one of my window paintings in Yuba City.  Twin City Flooring.   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment