Wednesday, December 13, 2017

BURR & SHIT!

If anything going to be a challenge it's going to be riding in the chilly morning air.  When your on your bike the chilly air intensifies.   Yesterday was perfect weather, today it's very chilly.    My legs are starting to speak to me, because I'm not climbing the ladder and moving around.  So yeah I didn't do a bike ride today needed to tend to hubby who was frazzled from finals at Chico State.   Going to do the Friday ride and were going up hill. I'm not delusional I'm going to get dropped, big time.  
Beatniks.  😐     Or as I like to call it Moldniks.  If there is mold once there mold twice.  So yeah not eating the food.    I've had food poisoning and it's something I do not want to experience again.    How?  Well it was one of those weird days where I had just got done doing the Thursday night market and I was burnt out, my hubby and I just looked at each other and when (****) let just get something at Wendy's, it's fast and it's on the way home.   So yeah that's how.   Bleh.   

Well I'm happy......?..... Ok now I really have a challenge.  I completely for got beating my Goal for the end of the month. And just look it up as of right now.   Here the low down.    Last year I road 3,096.78 miles.   So far for this year I have road 2,497.5 miles.  I have 599.28 miles to go! 😳  And I got two week and four day left.  
   Well I'm going to do my darnedest to do 3,096,78 miles in 6 month, rather than 1 year.  If I don't do it phtttt.  Big deal.  Time to get my cray cray on.  Oh wait.  I am already cray cray.  Never mind.  Wish me luck and if you find me on the side of the road please prop me up on my bike.   





 

No comments:

Post a Comment