Thursday, December 28, 2017

BUMMER

Arrrggh!  Big bummer. Took my self to the Dr for the cough today and I ask her about riding my bike.  She said no bike riding. So guess what I can't do my Black Cat Window Painting Ride. Ugh!   Murphys Law, I swear.   I'm going to be on Steroids and some other fun stuff.... not and doing the riding will not help them drugs do there job and the last thing I want this to turn into is walking pneumonia.  Bleh.   So I gave the group all the information they need if they still want to do it.  And if they don't that's ok to.  I'll try again next year.  
So yeah that me in the picture, not happy and grumpy that my bike is just sitting.   If you guys do manage to do the ride have fun be safe and remember to have coffee afterwards.        

2 comments:

  1. Bummer Susen, but glad you saw the doctor and tookj care of that cough. Don't need you to get pneumonia!

    ReplyDelete