Tuesday, April 18, 2017

12.1 miles

11.8 miles?  I hit it and it didn't read for a bit.   
So yeah got out their and let my legs loose. 
Only did 12.1 miles today.  Lower half was feeling fine, upper half still bleh, but I did get a hard ride in though.  
Funny how thing work out, ran into a lady who owes me money.   Grrrrrrr  Just pay me already. 
$25 dollars meh....but this was over  $100.
I sold my earring in her store down town and they sold and on her last day open she ditch me. If this is how she treats all her vendors, then I'm not surprised why she went out of business.  Make me wonder how many other people she didn't pay.   If you do it to one person, your bound to do it to another.   Rant over.

A the last part of the ride a teen-e-bopper about 16. He look old enough to know better steps right in front of my bike.  I'm not going fast, about 8 mph coasting.   But the pubescent jerk was doing the YOU SHALL NOT PASS crap.   I had some choice things I wanted to say, but at that age their in fight mode, so yeah.   
He was walking with a girl about his age.

    "Well now it looks like someone just hit puberty?   Are you going to start to attack my bike tire to show your dominance?"

"Wait let me get my camera I want to record you showing your dominance skills and mating dance for your girl friend?"

yeah I know after the fact.      










No comments:

Post a Comment