Sunday, April 9, 2017

61 miles of Freaking Awesomness. :D

Why Freaking Awesomeness?
I beat my speed record of  26.3 miles.  Bwahhahahahaha   29.8.  I got so close to 30 miles and hour I could taste it.  Now for the bummer part.  I was only able to hold it for less than a minute.   But still.  
And I was also able to maintain 25 miles an hour for 17 seconds.  :)     Today ride was a great ride.  I'm very happy.   A lot of big eyes when I got to the end of doing the speed ride down from horse shoe lake.  LOL    I lost a mile, because my magnet as a fraction off, fix it.   So I really did 61 miles.       


This is what happens when I'm not on the bike for more than 3 to 4 days.  I just explode.   

Oh boy their was a guy riding through the park with a motorized bike and he was going fast with out peddling, then when he past me gleefully he started to peddle like he did in all on his own.    JERK!     If you going to go fast ditch the engine.  He was cheating.     I was 40 miles into the ride and was like no racing.  

I really also thing someone need to make a calorie list of bugs.  Seriously.   Today I ate more than my fare share, and one even on it's dying throws bit me in the mouth.  I didn't feel it bite, but I felt the bump.    

And on to top a great ride off I met a cyclist named Nichols Reed who gave me a face book site that list all the rides called Chico Area Group Ride. :D  So along with the Fun 50, which I still have to do yet,  I'll have more options than riding in circles.    
 Tomorrow is break day.         

   






No comments:

Post a Comment