Saturday, April 15, 2017

20 miles

                                                                                  Leg stated talking to me so I had to shut them up.

Jumped on the bike and took off and did the normal loop as I always do.   Hubby was recovering from yesterday, he not use to long rides.     
Felt fine until 10 miles in and I think I had a mini bonk.  I ate enough and didn't skimp out, so the only thing I can figure is that I been going like hell on wheels.  26.7 mph.  After the bike path stops from going away from horse shoe lake to the entrance where they close the gate.   I've done it before, but this time I was gobbling down a whole cliff bar right on the spot.  Where normally 1/2 cliff bar for every hour is just fine.  Nope not to day.   After that and a couple sips of water I was fine.   But the hunger feeling was super intence.... may be the 50 miles yesterday???  
 Well tomorrow is break day, and no cheating like the last time.   

    






No comments:

Post a Comment