Thursday, April 20, 2017

12.1 Miles

Well I think the rain on the ride yesterday shorted my speedometer or it needs a new battery.   
Did a really lazy day ride today.  I can really feel it in my upper thigh muscles, so yeah slow ride.   Other wise I'm still kicking.    Really nice day today, a tad windy, but other wise the slow ride felt good.   I also been thinking about the warm up ride before I did the Fun 50, I'm so glad I did that.  I think if I had not done that I would have really lagged behind.  I seem to do better after warming up rather than just jumping in.    This is another reason I'm really super bummed about not being able to hill climb any more.  :(       After  doing a good 3 to 5 time up the hill depending on the day, it really help my speed.     

The area we rode though was beautiful,  ponds, turkeys and lovely views of the mountains.   But I keep on have to remind my self I can't get distracted.   I don't want to be the cause of a 5 person pile up because I saw a birdie.   I'd be super popular then.    

Taking a break tomorrow.   No bike riding    

No comments:

Post a Comment