Saturday, April 1, 2017

20.0 miles

Squirrel's, Snakes & Butterfly's......OH MY!
Well now.   Almost ran over a beautiful and very large Garter Snake.   Yes I screamed, because he was laying right in my path.    The last thing I want to do is smash a snake.   As I went by he coiled.   And dang was he fast all I got is one picture him, before he was like I'm gone.     So Yeah that woke me up.  Running over a snake half way thought the ride would have ruined my day.      So now I got to keep my eyes attuned for snake's.  
  Well I don't know what was up but for 2 day my legs were quite, so if their not screaming at me I decided not to ride.   But oh yeah this morning they were screaming.  Bloody murder. 

Also getting back into hill climbing.  Did three reps today.    

A couple came up on their bikes from the main road huffing and puffing while I was doing my 3 reps up the hill and they both stopped to take a break by the fence.   At first they were totally meh to what I was doing, then when they realized what I was doing by going around in circles up and down.  The
lady started glaring at me like WTF.     To try to lighten her sudden disdain for me I said to both of them. ' Great day for a bike ride, isn't it'.    They both stared at me and didn't say a word.   But then again I'm used to people judging me for my size.  So I finished the rest of my ride.   Phttttt.......  

I'm actually quite excited to do the 60 flat I want to see how fast (safely) I can go.    Well it turns out it's going to be more like 67 miles.   I'm not driving in, I'm riding in.  





 1280 calories burned.

No comments:

Post a Comment