Wednesday, April 5, 2017

33.1 miles April 4th

Got a good 33.1 mile ride into day.   :)      But as I was headed out the door my speedometer was DOA????    Look down and the little magnet was missing.   Did lose it thought it was taken off when the rods were being fixed.  So I get it back soon.   But it felt really weird not having the number come.

On the first ride with hubby we saw baby bunnies.  Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee     They were huddled under a bush with Ma ma at a distance to great to take a picture, but OMG they were so cute and fluffy.    Now we know were Ma Ma lives we will take care and slow down.     That reminded me that just before Manzanita Ave about 1 back I was a red fox run across the road in front of me that was so cool and let me tell you that fox was fast.   

Today was a kind of lazy day ride, I kept my pace slower for a while and then going from Horse shoe lake to the wild wood I put the metal to the petal, and got my heart racing and out of breath.    So I didn't do that very far. 

Really super bummed out about the hill climbing :( :( :(    oh well.     If I can't hill climb the hill I want, I'll ride harder from 1 mile to horse shoe lake.   



No comments:

Post a Comment