Tuesday, April 18, 2017

JUST A OBSERVATION ABOUT CYCLING 100 MILES

About a couple days ago I was thinking about how my body felt after riding 100 miles and it just dawned on me it was like treading water in the ocean.   It's just like swimming in the ocean.  Because when you get out of the water your body is totally zapped of energy.   Your arm strength is gone and about all you can do is stand upright.   Well from what my experience has been.   As for a lake, or swimming pool, no.      
As for riding today...I've been feeling really blehh.......  Top half of me is totally not their, lower half is like What the fuck wrong with you.   So yeah I've got split personality cycling disorder.  Where the two halfs of your body fight with each other.      And coming up soon I get to see a ENT  Dr.   That issues is in my gum line and it's still not cleared up after two very strong antibiotics.   So I might have to have it cut out.   (......) sarcastic.......Oh how I can't wait.   So yeah.    

No comments:

Post a Comment