Tuesday, May 9, 2017

18.8 RING RING

MAY 8th
OMG I got almost stuck in a gaggle of Mountain Bikes.  eeeeeeeee     About 25.  But I pass them on the left and well the leader was turning left and I was not going off road with them, so I eeked my way out of them.   Kind of scary.    But I did say on your left.    Speaking about on your left.  I find that verbalizing "RING RING"  out loud works 100% better than on your left.  But only when I'm riding inside the park.  I did not use Ring Ring during the wild flower.    The reason I use RING RING.   I'm Dyslexic and I know first hand when I hear on your left,  that has no meaning for me I freeze and really don't know which way to go.  So I know how paralyzing those two simple word can be.     And I find my self scaring the crap out of people when I yell on your left.  Going Ring Ring has the opposite effect, I have not scared one person.  In fact I have gotten more people to laugh out loud.   RING RING is the last thing people expect.   

Uhhhgggg!   Well probably no riding today May 9th.   Back tires rods are a little lose, too lose and I need to see the DR.     And I've been running errands all over the place.  

In other news landed at Enloe on the 8th.   And the great news (not being sarcastic)  I have a blood clot,  But it's not Deep vein.    BIG SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       Having a deep vein in 2012 was enough.    But I am pron to surface clotting.   It's just the way it is.    And this will not effect my riding.   My leg my get antzy and feel weird, but that's about all.     Another thing the bike riding has really help out is both my legs.  I have Obturator Nerve Entrapment in both legs.  At it's worst I could find my self being not able to walk and trapped on the sofa for 4 hour or my legs will start to turn in ward and I have the most mess up walk you ever seen.  Both are not fun. This is something I had as a child.   The cycling has really improved my walking.   I have not had a episode in a long time and I want to keep it that way.   If I stop cycling for any amount of time I will start limping.  That why I go ape shit if I can't ride.  


Waiting to ride.   

No comments:

Post a Comment