Friday, May 19, 2017

30.4 miles

 Good ride today, hot, but I had plenty of water and the majority of the ride was in the shade, except for the ride out to horse shoe lake.  Well I could not help my self I did 2 hill climbs and hell yeah I still have it.  I was really worried by not keeping up it would be a lot harder. Nope I went up with a breeze.  So whew!    That felt so good doing that.  I know I shouldn't because of my weight.  I check the spokes and they were just fine.     I love going up hill.   Down hill his boring. But that me.   
The ride was really fun today.    Was riding a long and past a older couple on a tandem bike and well when I past them they were like Hrumph!  She not going to pass us.  So they were up for a race.  :D    I got up to 25mph and they could not pass me.  And what was even better is when we got to 1 mile the guy has a really good sense of humor.   He said to me. "How dare you make a us old folks peddle so hard." Then he laughed.    Really nice couple.   That was fun.   
 
How do I know I'm winded, when I stop jabbering.  LOL   I tend to talk a lot and joke a
 lot.  When I'm quite that when I'm focusing and losing my breath.   ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment