Tuesday, May 16, 2017

BIKE POSTER FOR BIKE DR MIKE. :)

A awesome vintage bike poster that I am going to remaster and turn into the 50.   Took me a while to find one that had a good image. I'm really not use to drawing straight off the computer, but I can do it.    Dr Bike Mike has put up with a lot from me, we (Spoke) about it a lot.    He's kept me on the bike and riding and to me that make me happy.  So I want to make him happy.        
Finally found a good picture that I can zoom in on and the detail does not go squiffy.    So got my board, pencil and here we go.

As for cycling yes my legs are going nuts, headache and feeling under the weather is all gone, so after I get all my other stuff out of the way going to hit the bike path.  







 Can I do it?   I don't know I think I can draw and paint.?


No comments:

Post a Comment