Tuesday, May 23, 2017

8 miles of laziness. ++++

Took it easy today.   Hubby beat me in miles to day he did 8 in the morning and 8 in the evening with me.   Top speed was 12.1.      Some days you ride your ass off and other days you don't.  
Well I've reached my goal of doing 100 miles.    So time to make a new goal.    New goal is to ride 200 miles in one day.  :)   But not thought the park.   100 mile thought the park is really hard, especially the last two hills note, small hills, additional note, really small hills.  Well after 80 miles they become really difficult.  
Here is my plane of action.  The Flat flower is 65 miles, if I do that three times with a additional 5 miles that is exactly 200 miles.   I already planed it all out and I can do it, but not right away.  I need to work getting up to 80  and feeling ok.   50 is fine, 60 felling it, but fine.  70 felling it, but still not dead.   Now 80...um yeah that when I state to break down and I have to really focus.    So going to practice on doing longer rides.      With doing longer ride  to me it's a must to take all the breaks and do everything right, so far I have not bonked or had any major cramping and to me that is a good thing.  

When you reach a goal, you make a new one and when you reach that goal you make another.   And that after that you eat ice cream.  :)      No your goal is not to eat ice cream the whole time.  The goal is to ride you ass off then eat ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment