Sunday, August 27, 2017

12 Miles & Catching Fire.

 Yeah you could say it was hot today.  It said it was 106 today. Out at horse shoe lake my speedometer temperature read 118.  Holy fuck!  Accu Weather stated that we were suppose to be cooling down at least into the 93 to 97.  Now as of today were having another Heat Wave.   Oh joy.  We jumped on our bike and I was expecting at least a little bit of a cool breeze.  Nope nothing...just hot air all the way.   :(    So yeah we suffered.  I did more than hubby, he did 8 miles and I did 12 miles.  It was so hot I opted to ride inside the park.  It was 10 degrees cooler in the park.                                                              Well got to try out my new cycling short today in the blaring heat.  Different, it was soft, but I still have a couple of sore areas that really are pain full and I don't think a 12 miles ride is going to give me a really good feel for them.  So I'll wait 
                                                                              till a longer ride.  And oh boy are they short, above the knee, not use to that.  Well I have to make a correction.  More than one person has ridden my bike. ;)     1.Bike Dr Mike.  2. Tour De France Bike Guy.   3.  And Maybe a few people from Sports LTD.     But anyone else?   Watch out.        
So many fun rides and the fun 50 which I'm been missing for a while now. :(   The WOW Woman on wheels.  Fridays ride & Riding with Chris E the French lady.     I want plan my rides around her.   When riding with her is not a easy cake walk there are not tissue paper to wipe the tear away.   I get lemon juice, in a loving way.    So yeah no pain no gain. It's a suffer fest all the way.  But if I didn't like it I would not go back.   I'm meeting up with her the Tuesday for more pain and climbing.    




















No comments:

Post a Comment