Monday, August 7, 2017

50.1 MIles & THANK YOU BIKE DR MIKE


Good ride today.  Did a 12 mile ride with hubby, then kept going by myself.  Around in circles we go.  

Well I had the Dr Look at my bike and he told me the patient was a little ill. my bike needed some extra care.     The Chain was worn out, I has a slow leak in on the back tire,  a rod was broken and and my handle bar tape was very ragged.   So Bike Dr Mike fixed up my bike pretty darn nice.   And for all his hard work he's put into my bike, I painted him a personalized 50 poster.   With out Bike Dr Mike I would be doing this.  

And whoa with the new chain I really felt a difference.  I zoomed along. 

Had a heart pounding moment on the bike path.  A tiny black Chihuahua had gotten away from it's owner and was running high speed down the path with the leash dragging behind.  LUNA was the dogs name.  I felt sorry for the guy, because he had no chance of catching his dog.  So I ask him do you want me to stop the dog. He was like OMG Yes and thank you.   So I turned around and found the four little paws of running fury.   I think I scared it when I started call it's name. It stopped dead in it's tracks and look at me in a way that was like say what?   Then it's was like oh were daddy.  So I didn't have to catch it, I just gave it a nudge. And it ran all the way back.   

Another interesting moment was seeing a deer right beside the road.  I was like please stay put.  

And on the way home I was looking out for the peacock and as I'm looking to make sure were they are, it comes out of the bushes right in front of me.   REALLY I swear there waiting for me.


So on to the next bike ride.    




No comments:

Post a Comment