Thursday, August 3, 2017

40 MILES & SPEED TRAINING

 WOW!   Yeah today was hard, not so much the ride out and back, but the intervals, they started out easy then got seriously hard.  I was only able to do one set and I was out of breath and breathing hard.  My friend Chris bested me by doing it three times.   OMFrickenG.   So yeah being my first time I got to do this more. 
Today's, Tomorrow Menu
1.  Suffering Al Cart.
2. Suffering with a side of suffering.
3. Stuffed suffering with suffering on the side.
Other wise is was a good hard ride.

I stopped for a break next to a dog pen and a border collie was stalking me, his tail was straight and he was locked on to me like a scud missile with four legs.   It was really kind of funny and good thing there was a fence.

When I took a break I was running out of water I ask the guy gardening across the street if I could use his hose to get water and he let me get cold ice water from his cooler.  Ahhhhhh   That was nice.  

On the way home I hit pot hole and I heard the rod snap.   Uhhhggggg.    Before I left I checked all the rods and they were all fine, not lose.  So bummer. 

There is a ride tomorrow and I would do it, but with my rod & chain needing to be fix, tomorrow will be break day.

I stop doing the Fun 50 because it is just way to hot. 105 today. 111 yesterday and it's not letting up.  Heat wave sucks.   I've been doing all my rides early in the morning.    





Cycling does work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment