Friday, August 11, 2017

40 Miles CENTERVILLE AGAIN.

Well my speedometer decided to skizz's out at the last possible second, so no pictures.
40 miles   When home the long way to make it a even number. 
14.1 Average.  
30    Max
2440   Calories roughly.

Great tough ride with everyone considering I road a total of 65 miles on the 9th and this is my second time to Centerville in one week. ๐Ÿ‘€   I could really feel it in my tights going up hill.   Toward the end I was feeling the burn.   And of course as soon as I get there every one takes off.   My bike was making a rattling noise that was freaking me out.  Found out it was a lose screw for my water bottle rack, deep breath of relief.   I did so well on the return to the Honey run bridge, but caught my breath and kept up all the way to the coffee house.  ๐Ÿ˜‹   Mrs Bunny aka Kathryn was kind and shared her coffee with me.  In a few weeks I need to return the favor.   And you'd be glad to hear the cure for her is coffee, it keeps her from fantasizing about people being carrots.  So she on the road to recovery.  ๐Ÿ˜

Well I am really happy with the way this month is turning out.  I'm pushing my self and the miles are adding up.  In a week and four days I have gone 253 miles and have gone to Centerville twice in one week.   And so far I've burned 15,640 calories.   So yeah I'm Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment