Tuesday, August 22, 2017

32.1 MILES

Not the best ride today, but still a good ride.  Was not feeling so hot, but I decided to slog on.   My reef walkers are fine, my feet felt nice and cool no sore areas.   With my shoes I did experience chafing.   Going up hill and on a longer ride will give me a better idea of how their really going to hold up, but so far so good.  I've been doing stretching and my lower back still kind of feels slightly sore, but something that can be worked out.   Going ride with the WOW group tomorrow.   
Had someone yell at me I Love the cookie monster.    LOL    
And I am happy to report I ordered my first pair of real cycling shorts, so this should be interesting.  I tried my hubbies on yesterday, we both have the exact same waist size.   And I was like, I feel like I just unloaded in my shorts.   Not use the the padding yet.  So what do you know I'll have a top and bottom and my wacked out reef walkers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment