Wednesday, January 10, 2018

1 HOUR at the GYM & KICK MY OWN ASS!!

Yeah I needed to kick my own ass.  Seriously!   I lucked out with the pain in my leg, by the end of the day it went away.  Superficial Blood clots are kind of hard to gauge.  For me there are three types.  The first one it does not go away and can last for a week or more and the surface of it can get as red candy cherry painful is a understatement.  The second will raise, but not get color and it will subside with hot water and compresses.  The third is the best, it is painful, but it last a day.  That is actually the best type.   So when it went away I was like YES!  Happy dance. 

So back to kicking my own ass.   I hit the gym hard with a vengeance.  All that pent up energy that I didn't get to do on the ride.    I did my first 10 wussy push ups.   Wussy because I was not on my toes, but rather on my knees.  I'm not that strong yet.  And I worked over the medicine ball, in fact it was crying and begging for mercy when I finished with it.  Yeah so I focused on my mid section and did wood chops too.  Then I also hit the Jacobs ladder too.  Yeah!   It's been a while sense I hit that hard.  I was only able to do 3 minutes reps twice.  
And it just occurred to me.  Do you want to know what it like to ride up hill, jump on a Jacobs ladder and work out on that.  You'll be heaving and gasping for breath in no time.    So by the time the 1 was over I was out of breath.    So the morning was suckee, but at the end of the day I'm happy at least I got to do something.   

And tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment