Saturday, January 6, 2018

PASKENTA & HILL CLIMBING

Due to the medication I'm taking for my Asthmatic Bronchitis it has really help me in my stash growth for the 100 mile Paskenta ride on February 4th.  I'm going to need all the stash I have to complete this ride.  Stunning I know.  Don't get too jealous, because I'm sporting a award winning stash.   Some of the other riders stashes don't even live up to mine, so they will just have to deal with it.  

The good news I'm doing the ride tomorrow and more good news my Jersey showed up, a bit tight, but oh well Raaaawwwwww.  Mens & Women sizes I'm kind of (****), they just assumed all cyclist have the same chest size.  Oh well. 

So tomorrow is going to be really interesting.  My hubby thinks I'm going to be coming home early due to shortness of breath, well only one way to find out.   Go out and try to do a ride, then determine if I can breath or not.     But my poor legs are wanting to move.  So yeah haw. 

So Bruce rd and Stilson Canyon Road (Humbolt rd) which is just before Hwy 32?   That not very far were I live.    I just hope I show up at the right area.   

Here is the dates and challenge list of series 2:
Jan 7 Humbolt x2 9am   This one tomorrow.
Jan 21 Clark Rd 9am
Feb 11 Pentz Rd 9am
Feb 18 Cherokee Rd 9am
March 4 Table Mtn (Backside)   
March 18 Hwy 70 9am


Been off the bike for a week and 6 days.  Ready to get back to riding.   

 



No comments:

Post a Comment