Thursday, January 25, 2018

15.7 & SO COLD

It was sprinkling when I took off, but not to bad, not enough to get into my speedometer or get up my nose.  But boy was it so cold.  I wore two jackets, and glove's.  I decided to hit the tiny hill or terror to do 4 reps to build back up to get better on doing hills.  Small bites, lead to bigger bites.
The ride was a bit windy and I was not going that fast, but other wise it was a good ride and it even cleared up and the sun came though.  On my way home about 0.2 miles exactly I heard snap.  Uhgggg a spoke broke.  Well it's been a while sense this happened, so every once and a while is ok.
Well the tire is at Sports LTD getting fixed, it won't be ready until tomorrow, so darn no the Friday Group ride.    

Well Holy Shit as I was talking to the guy about bikes and he told me about free wheel bikes.    I chose life.   It has no break and one gear.  Yeahhh!   I'm sticking to my bike thank you very much.  
                                       
 This is a fixed gear, Free wheel bike.  Notice no break cables, or gears.   Mere mortals need not apply.  








And this is called the Death Wish. The seat is optional. The person who can ride this bike and live to tell about it, is a GOD.   LOL  No it's just a bike frame.   


No comments:

Post a Comment