Wednesday, January 24, 2018

13.54 miles & 2 Hours at the GYM!

RRRRRAAAAWWWWWW!!!!
Feeling Powerful at the gym.  Did a two hour work out.   I guess I made up for the fact that I didn't get my 35 miles ride in. 

I got up this morning and notice my back tire was low, I pumped it back up and waited 5 mintues and it held.  I've ridden with tires that have had very slow leeks and every thing was hunky dory, this what I was hoping for.  So I headed out the to the meet up, while I was waiting for the rest of the group, only Christina show up. While I was talking to her my back tire when kaput. Uhgggg.  And knowing how hard it is to change I opted not to go and made my way to Sport LTD were I leaned that there cat is actually the one in charge of the staff.  LOL No.   They fixed it fast and I was on my way to scrap a window.  Ugghhh a customer called and I had to fly up to paradise to remove paint.  It's not as bad as it sound, it come off really fast.  
I did 6 miles out side whooo hooo killer I know and I did 7.54 miles on the stationary bike.  I also did 3, 3 minute intervals on the Jacobs ladder, so 9 minutes total, I did some racquet ball, flip a really huge tractor tire about 7 times.  So a little bit of everything.   Other wise I feel great.  This morning is another story I was not feeling tip top, but I still when out.   If it's not getting rid of the crazies in the morning, it's get rid of the crazies in the evening.   

No comments:

Post a Comment