Tuesday, January 23, 2018

14 MILES, GARMIN & 8 MONTHS!!!!!!!

                                          
        As of today I have ridden over 3,096.78 miles in 8 months.  It took me a whole year from June 2016 to May 2017 to ride that before.  So know I have 5 month to ride even further in one year.                            


What a day today.  Yeesh.  I had to Fast 12 hours today for blood work.  So didn't get to eat any food until a little after 10:00, so that sucked.  I had one of my head aches, and it took till around 3 for it to finally go away.  But I still got a small ride in with hubby, only 14 miles and did not go really fast.  This is the second time I took the Garmin with me and no I still have not found a site to link it up with that does not want to own my soul.  And I'm still trying to figure out how it works. I've been on two rides with it and my average speed is 9 miles and hour and I only ever go 7ft?   So I've gone  0.000189394 feet?   
When I went with the Wow group up to the Covered Bridge we were flying, I was the third person to get to the bridge, as for climbing we won't go there.   But when I check the Garmin it had not changed Average speed 9 miles and hour and 7ft.   Technologically savvy I am not.  Maybe I need to reset something.
Hour 1:05


 13.1 Average speed.

 22.5 Max












890 calories.



No comments:

Post a Comment