Saturday, January 27, 2018

RAWWWW to BLEH in 5.6 seconds.

Well why the roller coaster.  Kind of sums up how I feel.   I'm not sick, but I'm not feeling great.  However I do have work.  Going to be painting on 4 full side glass doors, stain glass vines and flowers.   So yeah I should be excited and jumping for joy because this is a really big job.     And to make things even worst I'm been hitting the coffee really hard.   Like almost falling off the wagon with watching my calorie in take.   

You could say I'm self medicating right now with the Coffee M&M's. And it's oh so good.    


As for the LDS ride tomorrow,  my hubby talked me out of it and with this job tomorrow that kind of finalized it.   

Hopefully I'll get off the funk wagon and get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment