Sunday, January 21, 2018

60 MILES & GREAT DAY

 Decided to push my self today and I just missed the rain. LOL Got home and hubby said hey it's raining out side.  What!   LOL   Was going for 50 miles and added on another 10 miles.   I rode all over the place today out to the beginning of the Durham ride on Park Ave, to Skyway and I've added on a new area on behind Wild wood park.  So yeah today was a good day.  I felt good.

I'm not going to do the hill climbing on Clark tomorrow. :(  I need to focus on what I need to do for the Paskenta ride.    As for hill climbing, because I'm so rusty again I'm going to do like I did before start practicing on the Mini hill of terror as I like to call it.   Work my way up that way again. 

I signed up for the 60 Flat Flower.   I want to do it again to see if I've improved or what going on.  So that is why I'm doing 60.

The last time I did 60 was with North Rim Training. Well I did half and half we didn't do 60 all at the same time.

 
61 miles, 3 hours and fifty four minutes.
My average speed was 16.1  and max was 25. 
So yeah.  No big deal.  That Asthmatic Bronchitis really hit me hard.   But it's gone and I'm back.  And ready to kick my ass back into shape. 

And I only got 8.58 miles left to get to my goal of 3,096.78.    YIPPY.   Instead of a year it took me 8th month.  And after I finish the 8 miles I have till the end of June to add up the miles.  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment