Sunday, January 7, 2018

14.4 Miles & Wheezing all the way.

Yes I showed up and I got my 25 points.   What exactly 25 points mean I have no idea.   What I do know is I'm not in category A, B or C.   LOL  More like category W for WTF?
Oh man I know now that I was not at my best today.  And whole crap crackers I got dropped.   I made it all the way to the top wheezing and gasping for air the whole way up.  Average?  5.5 mile per hour.   It took me 34:34 minutes to get to the top and it took every thing I had to keep peddling.  This hill should have not killed me like that.   I felt really bad for doing such a shitty ride.  :(    Put it this way this small 14.4 miles ride kick me on my ass I came home and I crashed.   So I guess I know have my answer, no the Asthmatic Bronchitis is not gone.   When I lean forward I can feel my whole left lung which is very sore and very weird feeling.
 Last September 13, 2017 on the group ride to Paradise I did so much better,  my average speed was 12.8.   And even my first ride to the Cohasset store the average speed is 12.2.  Heck looking at all my climbs averages this has got to be the worst one.    If I had not had such a hard time breathing I would have worked my way up that hill faster than 43 mintues.   Doing this ride twice?  No.  I about killed my self doing it once.   The best part of the whole ride was riding down 32 back into the Valley now that was really cool.    


No comments:

Post a Comment