Wednesday, January 17, 2018

PASKENTA & HOMEWORK!

 1. It's 100 miles.
 2. This will be my first group ride, riding 100 miles.
  3. Will I suffer. YES! 
So I found a group to ride with.  Paskenta Century Ride Hosted by North Rim.  But I still need to find out were I'm going, because it's not rocket science I will get dropped at some point.   So here is what I plan to do I want to drive the route before I ride it.  This way I know were to go and my hubby know how to pick me up if I have a 404 or Bonk.
But I have to consider will my stash interfere with my ability to drink coffee?  
Well another thing is I have to get up early to get to the meet up.  I got a 7 mile ride to get there and when I get back home another 7 miles, so this might be my first 114 mile ride.    He he

 

No comments:

Post a Comment