Friday, September 7, 2018

14.43 MILES AND WORSHIPING AT THE TEMPLE!


Listening to  Mad Mood falling by  The Fat Rat.  10 hour version. 

Well every day can't be a good ride, but at least I got 14.43 miles in.   I got out there did a sprint and was like crap on a cracker.  Man I was not feeling the love and it didn't help that I had a creak in my back and oh joy I had a huge filling fall out, so with every deep breath in it was stinging and drinking water was not making it any better. Oh well.    Not going to let that stop me from doing the up coming Adventure ride coming up Sunday.   

   





I found the right Temple to worship at.  The temple of coffee.    How do you end a bad ride?  You end it with a fresh ground cup of ice coffee.  
Chico (Finally) has a real coffee house that serve awesome coffee with servers reflect the coffee quality.  

See the little circle with the number 93.   I happen to follow the Coffee Review who awarded them this.  It means it's quality is impeccable.
Note: I'm not a expert by any stretch of the imagination. My comments are only my views.
Ok for a little coffee snobbery from me.  LOL  

Most coffee house serve roasted beans that use liquid flavors to enhance the beans.  The low down is the bean is probably low quality, yet the flavoring hide's that fact.  Most if not all coffee houses rely on this.   And this is why a lot of coffee houses push the sweet frappuccinos and what not, there coffee by it self can not stand up by it self, with out being flavored. 

Now with that being said your coffee addict yours truly is a addict so.........Oh look coffee.  
We won't go there. 

Any hoo back to the point.  Now we have coffee such as Klatch, Bird Rock and Temple   



The higher the number the better.  This one is a 93.    And the bean is pure roasted, nothing has been done to it.  What I absolutely love about Klatch is when you order it they roast it for you with the roast date on it.    That's fantastic.  
These are the only coffee that I can drink straight black.  It amazing the dept of flavor each sip has.  These are not coffee you guzzle, they are coffees you savor each sip.   
Now if I could I would get the really expensive ones that can range from $100 to $500 a ounce, so yeah!  So I buy then for a lot cheaper $20 and lower.  I can do that. 
Another favorite of mind is Bird Rock.  The flavor of this coffee is WOW!  Just WOW!  This one is ranked 95.   And again the beans are pure roasted, nothing added.


And there is so many of them to try, these are not the only ones out there.  

And what a way to end a long ride.

                       














































No comments:

Post a Comment