Tuesday, September 18, 2018

CRIT AWARDS!

 Why drive when you can walk, I live that close to were the Crit Awards were being held. 
 How cool is this, it spoke to me so I took a picture.












Inside The Handle Bar with the amain cycling store behind me. This is a very unique set up really cool.  Drink your beer have a bite and dream about your next ride while ohhing and ahhing over the bikes. 

                                                           
Filling up.  Wow was it so noisy, lol by the time every one showed up the energy in the room was Hopping. (No pun intended).  
If you were looking for Beer it was here.  Amain paid for the first round of drinks, for everyone.  That was nice.  I just sat down with a Coke. 










This was a lot of fun see familiar friendly faces and watching people get acknowledged for their hard work and dedication
 for the love of the Crits.   A lot of people got really cool new Jerseys for winning the Crits.    
A lot of loud clapping. :)     For such a tiny room with that many people in it, it was very loud. LOL    Over all it was a very energetic and exciting to be part of the Crit Awards.  No I didn't win for best close up, but that ok. LOL  I waiting for the photo from the photographer to be posted, because I'm in them. :)    
I got a $25 dollar Gift card to Christian & Michaels.  How cool is that.   Going to save this for our next Date night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment