Sunday, September 2, 2018

33.40 MILES & A GOOD RIDE.

 Headed out the door today wearing my new Wildflower Jersey.  
I was thinking about the Club Climb and it reminded me very much of the Pie Ride.  Not the going part, but the part where we headed back into the wind.     No wind with the Club Climb, but the climbing was like going into a head wind. 
 And you guys didn't believe me when I said there's a truck out there with our WOW group jerseys colors.  LOL

Every time people see us, they're going to think of this company.   We should get royalties for advertising.  LOL
   
 Taking break at my favorite water hole.   By far this has got to be the best water in the park, no matter how hot it gets, it's always cold and taste good.  The other fountains not so much.

 Well no I did not gain weight. Yes I have a freak out.  I was super tired.  I figured out the problem, the jersey short were white and they have a band that pushes in on my legs, my black jersey short have no band.   So yeah I don't have Stat puff Marshmallow legs.  And the fact the picture was taken at a closer angle.   So that's that. 
 Going home.


 Getting my speed back up.  I held onto 27 mph for about 1 minute and 28 mph for about a second.   And this time no going down hill this was on the flat. 

 Happy day. 


















   Hello!  This is Fiona who greet me at the door when I get home.   Fiona "Where is my treat & Pettums"!

No comments:

Post a Comment