Tuesday, September 18, 2018

SEPTEMBER REVIEW!

Well all I can say is I've been doing a lot of climbing in September.  I really walloped my self because on the 29th of August I road with the WOW group to Paradise, then on the September 1st I joined the Club ride on a climb past Paradises to Love Lock which I was 5 miles shy.  Then September 16 riding up to Table top mountain.  Yeah I know it's not back to back, but I can feel it in my thighs.   And on Sept 23 there will be Pam Adventure ride, so more climbing.  Bring it on.  
So far for the month I've rode 493.11 miles.  I'm a tad bit behind my program, but a few good long rides over 50 or 60 should take care of that.  So I'm not to freaked out.    

So far this year I have ridden 5,960.95 miles.  39.05 miles more and I'll be at 6,000 miles for the year.  
 And from May 4th 2016 to now my current total mileage is 12,058.00 Miles.   



  


No comments:

Post a Comment