Wednesday, September 12, 2018

60.08 & HAVING A RIDERS HIGH!

 Wow what a great ride today.  And it was cool and over cast, so lovely.
Got up early and finished up painting the Hello Furniture store.  And look who I spied riding by, my WOW group. 
They road by as I just finished the job, so I joined them for coffee. 















The WOW group Wowing with out me. :( 
But that's ok.










 
  Hello Furniture is going in leaps and bounds so there moving into a new bigger building. 


 It was kind of windy today not bad.  The second time up to Horse Show Pond was a bit of a pill, but not bad.   I basically did laps all day long in circles. 

 Hello anyone home? 
 I was going to put a bit of my cliff bar at the entrance to see if anyone would come out.  But I didn't want to wait all day long.  lol
Rolling eyes.   No smoking in the park.   People just don't care.    I pick it up and took it with me.

 Feeling good.  On doing one of my lap a couple in the middle of the field walking there dogs yelled and waved at me.   So I waved back. 

Rounding a corner earlier I could have sworn I heard some one yell my name????   
 Time to go home.
 Feeling really good, this is at 55 miles.   I kept on wanting to go go go. 
 Uh oh light turning on.  Hubby is going to start to get worried. 
 Awwwww   I found hubby.  He get so worried and up set, if I'm not back in time.   He was really upset.   I told him his wife was going cray cray. 
 Can't take a picture out side because it way to dark.  Looking happy and half crazy. 




1 comment: