Tuesday, September 18, 2018

HAPPY & SORE HUBBY

 I'm so happy Chris has a brand new bike.  Finally!  He was so happy to pick it up and ride it home.  
When he got home after picking it up at Sports LTD he was like let's do a bike ride before his class.  He was like let's do the loop, I was like uh lets just go to five mile.  I been there done that, when you haven't ridden for a while your mind is like 35 to 40 easy peasy, then after 15 your like uhhhhggg what was I thinking.    LOL   So we both road to 5 mile and Chris was Mr speedy.   When we got to five mile, I ask him if he was sore, he sheepishly replied "NO"   LOL  He was very sore.  So yeah his first ride today was 8.13 miles.  
My advice is don't ride again until your legs tell you it's ok to ride.   Slow and steady. 

And I forgot the camera on our first bike ride together.   
 Chris picking up his bike.   I took 5 pictuers and all five are blurry.
Headed home.   :)

1 comment: