Saturday, September 1, 2018

60.41 MILES, CLUB RIDE & KICKING MY OWN ASS.

 Today was ass kicking day.   This time I believe I was 5 miles shy of the top.   That's totally fine, it was a hard ride.  
Considering I road to Paradise this Wednesday with the WOW group and did it again today with even going further. So I'm happy and equally sore.   
 We had 23 people on this ride, that a lot and it make it that much more fun.
 John doing what John does best, telling people what to do.  LOL
 On our way.


 Yes I got dropped like you would not believe. LOL   So on I go. 
 Taking a break.
 How fun there were a ton of Silver Dollar plants all over the place.
 It's cool to see the seeds inside.  And when it's windy you can hear the seed inside rattle.  
 On I go.


 At the end of the of the bike path making my way to Coutolenc rd. 
 Beautiful. 


 I do believe I made it 1 1/2 miles pass this point before I met the group coming back down.
 Grubbing.   On the way back down to Chico.


 I'm Pooped.   I has to stop and take a break and watch them drop me.

 Look who I met up with.  LOL
I met some of these guys as I was just getting into Paradise.  They were just returning from their ride. 


 I'm sore.
 Did I mention I'm sore.
 Still Sore.












 This is from all the climbing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment