Friday, September 14, 2018

43.08 MILES & CHRIS NEW BIKE!!!!!!!!!


 Started off today by joining the Friday coffee ride.  OMG were is everyone?  Only 5 people did the ride this morning including my self.  We where a small group, but we kick ass. 
Boy did I luck out I was at 38 miles when I got back to Chico, everyone had to go there separate ways.  So I went to Brave Coffee by my self.   I have a habit of checking the tires and they were fine.  Ordered my coffee, read the CN&R and took a break.    Upon getting up my front tire was completely flat.   So I walked it over to North Rim and got it fixed.     



YAY!  Here it is!     $174.00 is a steal.

For those of you who can not fathom buying a bike for $174.00  Here is the safe version to read.

YAY!  Here it is!   $1,7400.00 is a steal.

We dropped it off at Sports LTD and there going to assemble it, for us.
So he has to wait till Tuesday.







And yes I made him buy a new helmet and not a used helmet like he bought last time that never really fit his head.   Wife put her foot down.

 Just wanted to share some more of my window painting I did this week.


 I was going to do more riding today, but I decided to say with my hubby and celebrate getting his new bike, he's that excited.   I only have 75 more miles to get to 500 miles and guess what if I do 40 tomorrow and end up having 35 left over big deal.   I can make that up on another ride.





2 comments:

  1. There were only five of us because we didn't get the time change memo lol. Your paintings look great.

    ReplyDelete