Tuesday, September 26, 2017

12.1 MILE & CHALLENGE EXCEPTED

Did a small ride with hubby today, then started thinking about something someone said to me when I told them about doing 500 miles.    They said. "Why don't you do 600 miles?"    At the moment I was a little sore from the ride, but I was thinking about that all day long.   I just got to 507 miles and I feel fine, no really big problems that would keep me from doing it.   I'm not going to ride up Lassen, because on the 30th I'm working.  I four more days left in the month...so why not.  
Challenge excepted!   So 600 miles here I come.     And I think I fixed my speedometer, well it's working, we will see tomorrow.   

Omg coming down the road along side the park going toward 1 mile I came around the corner and the whole street was piled with large branches and a fricken huge pile of leave the cross over the entire road.  Holy shit.  I really did not like having to ride over a pile of large branches and other things.  I was like I'm going to get a flat!  Well I didn't get a flat.....whew.  But as the cars drove over you could hear thing snapping and breaking.   I don't know if those gardeners were trying to create a road block or what.  

And another thing the leader of the WOW group suggested I need to wear a jersey that has the animal from the Muppet's on it.   She calls me a animal. LOL   I could not find a Jersey with him on it, but she totally wants me to get one.   Because apparently I'm a animal.  RRHHHHH!   Opp's   never mind that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment