Tuesday, September 5, 2017

12.1 Miles With Showers.

Well I forgot my speedometer.  Phhtttt. 

I can not freaking believe it.  ARRRGGGGG!   My zipper broke to my Jersey.  So off to look for a seamstresst  tomorrow to fix the problem.   I'm a little up set, but paying $35 for a Jersey is my limit.  Paying $89 is way too much, and I bet the jersey zipper would not break.  Oh well.  Move on.

Todays ride was a little more than interesting we had thunder and lightning booming over us and it started to rain, big wet drops.  It was a warm rain.   On the way back from Horse shoe lake a caught something out of the corner of my eye chasing a small animal, dog? bobcat?, so I turn around on the bike, and yell at Chris to turn back.   We were eye to eye with a coyote a young one too, he look like he just left the pack to make it on his own, still fluffy and healthy looking, not scrawny and starving by any means.    So that was pretty cool. 

And darn it got dark really fast I was going to go further but considering all the cars had there headlight on and I'm basically wearing all black, not a good combination for me being visible.   

So tomorrow it's back to the WOW group.

No comments:

Post a Comment