Saturday, September 9, 2017

31.3 MILES


 Great ride today and wow when I got home it got smoky really fast, so I really lucked out on missing that.  
The little coyote was hanging out in the grass in the exact same spot I saw him before.  He was just chilling.     I stop to gander at him with a couple that had spotted him.  The lady was telling me she didn't want him to eat the baby deer.  I was like baby deer?  Looked over and there was two adult deer with two baby deer in tow.  And another few deer behind and all crossing the road.  Amazingly all the cars stopped and everyone crossed safely to the other side.
 But as for the coyote eating the baby deer I don't think that's going to happen.  Two adult deer can kick the crap out of a lone young coyote.  If there were two or three then yes.

A guy in a huge truck decided he needed to flip me off.   I have no idea what I did to tick him off.  Hell he was driving toward me going the other direction, so yeah.  Big trucks = Jerks.

And like clock work some body was driving down the bike lane again.   There are these poles in the middle of the bike lanes and several of them have been up rooted by cars hitting them.  And the most current thing is a sign stating the speed limit has been toppled, and it's along side the bike lane. 

There were people kayaking at 1 mile that was pretty cool.

Then their was a guy in a huge truck completely blocking the road, he had his side doors open and was stopped.  So yeah that was fun.  

Going to take a break tomorrow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment