Monday, November 18, 2019

10.68 MILES & BUG CHUGGING

Got another 10.68 miles in tonight and wow I really have to peddle like a mad women, before it get dark. 

Well it finally happened all this talk about bug being loaded in protein jokes finally caught up with me.  And believe me I didn't not have time to chew.   I was flying down from California park the round about way passed the dam and at least I was not taking a deep breath in, I would have probably crashed or fell over.  But yeah my mouth was open and that was that a swarm of bugs right down the hatch.  You know that feeling that you know what going on, but it's happening so fast you have no time to react.  That Noooooooooo feeling.  Yeah some thing like that. I didn't get all of them and from what I can tell they were not the tiny 15 calorie gnats, these were more like the 20 calorie, Tran fat, none vegan, high fructose. fat little suckers with wings.   So yeah yum.   Could have used a little sweet and sour sauce.  But at least I didn't have to taste them.


Well I got my 32.35 miles in, so I'm happy.
18,809.08  Since April 4th 2016
1,190.92 miles to get to 20,000.   
Darn I though I was closer. 





No comments:

Post a Comment