Wednesday, November 20, 2019

12.24 MILES & A FUN RIDE

Me being partially blinded and crazed.  Just another normal psychotic shot.   
 Got home and jumped on the bike and raced the setting sun.

Total ride to day was 32.57 miles.  
Was riding to 1 miles and had to do a double take.  A lady reading a book while walking thought the park.   So refreshing to see.  I've been riding thought the park for 5 years and this is the first time I've seen this.  So I could not resist to turn back and ask Hillary if I could take her photo.   She said yes.   And I got this cool shot of fall leaves and a good book.

She has a real book and I have a real camera.  Astonishing.

Fall is the best time to grab a good book, hot chocolate and a warm chair and get lost.  

It's funny I can say, get lost in a book.  But I really have no idea what that means. LOL   


Nice clouds but no rain. :(


Well ran into my two friends from Dutch Brothers riding there bikes in the park.    I ask then what they were doing.   And they replyed looking for goats.  They have a sense of humor.

Then I was like asked them. "Two guys in the park, looking for goats after dark?"    They both scream out laughing nooooo!.     LOL


I'm doing so much better in miles than last year. 
Last year I only got 54.00 miles  :(   
This year I'm up to 329.56.    
10 more days to crack out the miles. 




No comments:

Post a Comment