Saturday, November 9, 2019

1.5 MILES WITH A SIDE OF TURKEYS & A BIRTHDAY!

 We Conner and I started out and he was so excited to get going on our big ride.  And well I beginning to realize he need a bigger bike.  He was telling me how his legs hurt, then 1.5 miles in he just shut down, and sat down saying he was feeling sick to his stomach.  Awww poor guy.   So our bike ride was halted.  I carried his bike back and we just took our time headed back home.   So the rest of the day was a rest day.

After a while of resting,  he felt a little better and wanted to help me paint the window.  Filling in the first layer of paint.    What funny I'm so use to the smell of the paint I don't smell it. He was like pee ewww that really smells.  So finished up filling in the turkey then went back in side.  LOL


On Nov 13th I'll be 45.  But it's just a number!  My real feel age is  20.    



And OMG!  I just had my front tire replaced with a new gator skin just 2 month ago.  And it has really bad wear on it, so bad that it's going to need to be replace soon.    Seriously!   DANG!   Well window painting $$ will help a lot.  

I fell like a see saw with window painting, not doing window painting, window painting, not doing window painting.    It's not that I don't like to do it.  It's just after a while I get up arm cramps.  So taking it easier this season.   So far I have not had any spasms, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.   When I worked for United Artist Theaters as a assistant tech, for 12 years.  We did a lot (A LOT) of seriously heavy lifting.   We even loaded up 15 1000 pound hydraulic equipment for interactive move theaters.    Fun, NO.  Awkward and hard. Hell yes.  



All finished.










 Here is another painting I did for a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment