Tuesday, November 5, 2019

8.67 MILES & HOW TO DEAL WITH A JERK.

 Daylight saving time sucks!  Sucks sucks and did I mention it SUCKS!  
Didn't get much of a ride into day, but all in all it was a ride.  

Lot's of activity this evening.   There were three guys on motorcycles racing on the bike path really fast.  I got out to the second chain ring and was thinking to my self shit, do I dare ride back and take the chance of them speeding toward me.   Well I took my chances and I do believe someone called the police, because I saw them take off the path as a cop car rounded the corner.   It was getting dark really fast so I decided to go home, riding at night is not my thing.  

What next?   Well here is what happened next. I'm stopped at a intersection that crosses over onto the bike path.    Any way minding my own business.   A guy is walking on the side walk ( he's not on a bike).  Big deal guy walking on the sidewalk, he pushes the button.    Until he start to come over to me and start mocking me on the bike.  He even goes so far to pats my helmet, like to say how cute you think your a cyclist.   I'm thinking to my self really dude, trying to get a rise out of me, not going to work.   Then he's like let's race.  I really think that he thinks that I can't ride that fast and that he can run faster than I can peddle.  So he starts to mock me even more and said he'll win the race to the other side of the intersection.  This guy is too much.  But I so use to this kind of stuff from people.   So the light changes green.  I smoke him at 26 mph.   And now for the icing on the cake I hear from behind me. 

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT"

Yeah that right dude, your messing with the wrong chick.
 When I want to move fast I can.   

Now for the funny part, people use to race me in the park all the time. Like your not going to pass me.   LOL  I would of course.  But no one races me any more.   LMAO.

Now with that being said.  I'm not fast, by any means!  The Crit racers, put me to shame and leave me in the dust.  So yeah.  I'm Me de Oak er.         




ZING!  This is not going down hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment