Saturday, November 16, 2019

WINDOW PAINTING & FUNNY STORY

 2 days 11 hours and I'm finished with Nevin and Witt.

My left leg was starting to act up and it reminded me when I went to physical therapy for my pinch nerve, that I no longer have problems with because of the bike riding.

Well the therapist has me on the table face down and is compressing my back to relive the pressure.  This is when they were still trying to figure out what was going on.   He took me over to the stair stepping and said to me I'm going to have you work out on this for about 15 minutes.  So he left and me climbing the stairs that go nowhere, ho hum.  Staring at a wall never been so fun.

He came back and looked at the number on the machine.  He froze,  he literally froze and continually looked at me and the machine then back at me the machine.  I was smirking to my self.  Because everyone just assumed fat chick, can't do shit.  He finally opened his mouth and said.  Do you realize how many flight of stair's you climbed.  I was like no,because I could not really see the screen.   I climbed 28 flights of stairs in 15 minutes.


Bwahahahaaaa. 


Going to go one a ride with my peeps tomorrow, last ride I did with them was Butte Meadows.   Way too long.   

During my break I rushed over to North Rim and got my tire changed and as we were looking at it, it was really bad, and there was even a round chunk of tire missing. Like someone used a hole punch.  Lot's of gashes and the tire was very thin.   So I just fixed the front tire.   

I have 1,461.06 miles to get to 7000 miles.  I have 1 month and two weeks left.   And more window painting.   Let see want happened.







No comments:

Post a Comment