Sunday, November 10, 2019

8.50 MILES & A NO BRAINER!

 So yeah this was a no brainer.  I knew it was going to happen, so I'm so glad I didn't do the Crush ride.  So I just did circle closer to home and about 1/2 miles from home front flat.  
Going to use my Birthday Money to buy tires. 
And now I really got to wonder if there is something wrong with my bike to make my tires wear that fast.  And the other thing I was thinking about is I hit the cul de sac pretty hard on my rides.   With saftey in my I been practicing on going as fast I can in a very sharp tight circle.  15 mph is my top speed.   I have to laugh when people watch me, I lean over pretty far on the bike.  I have to really watch the ground. I was leaned over one time going 14 mph and there was a rock,  yeah it cause the bike to be unsteady and I managed to keep the bike going, but that was too close to falling off. 

Ok now let me clarify my cut throat comment. I was thinking to my self last night.  Yeah I probably pissed off someone. LOL Not everyone who races is cut throat!   But it is part of racing.   When you watch a big race and there a pile up up 20  riders in all states of disarray, and people are getting up and continuing the race.   That's cut throat.   I have never seen this out at the Air Port Crits.   So yeah as one Races I heard put it, if your not willing to break bones, and your not willing to do anything it takes, you should not be in this sport.   

Me exiting stage left.   I am competitive, but not in that way.

So I just took it easy on this ride.

While my friend Jenni is Kicking Ass with her half marathon.  
She killed it 13 miles in 2:34 miles.    And I'm just kind of like kicking tires.    



 Leafy water.


 A pod opening up to release new life for spring.

A olive tree in the park

Beautiful pumpkin pastel leaves of fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment