Saturday, November 9, 2019

7.31 MILES & FLAT FATIGUE!

 I'm not happy. I really wanted to get a good ride into day and going up Chico Canyon road my back tire goes flat.   My legs fucking hate me, I was all pumped up.  Now as you can see I'm deflated.  I have Triple F syndrome   Fucking Flat Fatigue.   This has been the worst continuous flats ever.   I hope it stops soon.  

I really want to the Crush ride again tomorrow.  It's fun, even if I get dropped like a hot rock on the rollers.  But all I'm thinking of is the group is cut throat. Pirates code, if you fall behind you get left behind.    

This really makes me think that cyclists that race are like Pirates on bikes, because there is rules, but no one listens or abides by them.  I'd learn this doing the Wednesday night ride.  If you fall behind, you get left behind.   I've never seen any one walk the plank, but then again there's no water.   So if you go to slow you get run over.  

However this being said I do enjoy the Airport criterium.  As least out there there is civility, and people do take care of others saftey.  I hee and haw and hee and haw about wanting to join to do the criterium and the one thing that pulls back to my senses is that if for shits and giggles let say I get really good and did it competitively, rounded a corner and someone wipes out,  I could and would not be able to keep going with out making sure that person was okay.  If someone hit my back tire and in result was paralyzed or what not, that would destroy me mentally.  I have the competitive spirit, but I don't have the cut throat side. 

From April 2016 I am now 18,690.15 miles. 
In the other post I founded a calendar and add up all the miles so yeah I'm basically over 20,000 miles.  In truth I've probably been over 20,000 miles for a while now.   But I'm just for more shit and giggles I'll say I've got about 1,309.85 miles left to get to the 20,000.  

Well this month is getting wacky, flats, window painting and face painting for Denny's.  So I'm just going to keep riding and if I just get to 300, 400 and maybe 500.  That's totally fine with me.     



No comments:

Post a Comment