Sunday, November 17, 2019

50.09 MILES JENNI'S FLAMING SEAT RIDE & A BOB CAT!

Back on the bike and it feels good. 

Well my WOW peeps went to a photo shoot in Hamilton City, Whoops,  Didn't know about it until it was way too late. Oh well I'm sure they had fun with out me.

So I met up with Jenni and Janelle and a new rider to peddle our way to Durham and back.

OMG! The last ride I did with them was from Paradise Lake to Butte Meadows that was 2 months ago.  Way too long.  















Off we go.



















                                               

Headed home.   We watched a cop used a very powerful speaker to pull over a car.   " DO YOU KNOW YOU WERE GOING 55 MILES AN HOUR IN A ......   I didn't hear the rest.  But dang.   The guy pulled over was pissed and yelling at the officer.   






Well look who I ran into.  My hubby was in the middle of his bike ride.  I was at 30 miles, so we both went to Bellachino's.  Have not been there in a while.  I forgot how good there mochas were, Chris was like why did we stop coming here.  I do believe we stopped because they closed so early.  
If Brave is First Place.
Bellachino's is Second Place. 














It was really a awesome riding day today we found a new park we've never been to before.  It was so beautiful.
This is Love Lake.




















Tiny Turtle.   Squeeeee

It stated that it was a invasive turtle.
Let thing about that for a moment.
Isn't every thing kind of invasive, including us with all the building going on.  But oh yeah we fill out paper work, so it makes it more important.

Invasive or not still cute.  Beside when have you ever heard of a pond with no turtles?   Never.   

Did you know (FACT)  Earth worms are not native to the United States.   Before the settlers came there were absolutely no earthworms of any kind.   They were brought over in the galleons and the United States was infested with worms. 

Right now were infested with a huge Orange tick.






   Huge turtle.                                 










































                                                 
                                         

   
Chris has a easier time riding on the gravel.  I had to really watch my self, because there was a few places the gravel was super soft and really slippery with my tire.  It was just a few spots. 






                                                                                                  





















Look back at where we came from.  The turtles are on the other side.                                                                   










          Beautiful Morning glories.                                                         


































































       












































Seed pods of Fall.



           


















             











































                                               
 



































Lunch.    






















After Lunch I hoped back on the bike and got some more miles in.





















The lighting was perfect!  So I had to get some fall photo's.





















    












































I saw a Bob Cat on my ride, super cool.  As I was riding up the road I notice a big cat running ahead of the bike, well there are lot' of cat's.  But when it turn side ways I was like I was like BOB CAT!    It ran down toward the creek in this area.  Super Super cool.  
I've seen a cougar in the park, and well I didn't stick around to take photos. That was scary.   I've see a red tail fox that ran right in front of me on the bike.  
                
  I promise you I'm not crazy.  I was doing a selfie and thought there was a car coming up behind me.  So I look like I escaped from a mental ward on a bike.        



No comments:

Post a Comment