Friday, November 8, 2019

11/08/2019 CELEBRATING HOPE & NEW BEGINNINGS!



One year ago today was the most surreal morning I will never forget.   I looked out the window half asleep and was like those are the weirdest rain clouds I've ever seen, I lay back down and something did not sit well with me about these  were weird looking clouds.  That when Chris and both got up and like some surreal seance from a movie walk out and saw the smoke coming from Paradise.
No amount of words can ever express the horror, flight and survival that people endured.


I have always believe that change is part of life, with out it we become stagnate.  Some time the change is easy to handle, your car breaks down,  you miss a couple of bills,  you can't go on vacation, you have to flush the pet gold fish down the toilet and get a new one, before anyone notices.   Then there is the changes that are life altering, your left wondering why?  Why did this happen.  Why me?  Why are my family member gone now.  Why did my neighbors not get out but I did.   Then there the replaying of the what if's.  What if I did this, what if I did that.  
I do not have the answers!   But what I do know is that lots of everyday people, firefighters, EMT's and police risk their lives that day.  Every one risk something that day and every one lost something that day.  But we also all gave that day.  The greatest way to honor everybody who risk there lives is look forward and not back.  Everyday will not be a great day, but it can be a good day.

Here are some of my memory's.  







   









No comments:

Post a Comment