Wednesday, November 20, 2019

20.33 MILES & NEW OPTIONS

I would have love to join my WOW group today but I really not feeling it this morning.  I have a four footed feline who is very needy sometimes at 3:00 am to 4:00 am in the morning and will literally stand on top of me and look down and rub and lick my face until I wake up. It's like a furry creature with sandpaper is licking your face.   It's funny because she will not lick Chris face because he has stubble, so instead she will lick his nose and eyes, lids, she even lick him inside the ear one time. He said it was really disturbing waking up to a intense purring in his ear and then hearing purring and licking in side his ear canal.   I laughed so hard. 

So around 11:00 I was feeling better so I jumped on the bike. 

It was pretty windy.


So the plan of action is to split my rides in half, do some in the morning then some in the evening.   




 
Clouds, but no rain. There teasing
us.










They finally paved the rode.  It's crazy how fast places are developed.  No gate so I road around on it.  







Up this road there is a nice steep climb. Short but ass kicking if your going to sprint up. 









No comments:

Post a Comment